Thursday, March 26, 2020

Bump in the Road Wedding cake

Last minute wedding cake for one of my favorite people in the whole world... well... her handsome son anyway. 😊 This one had me in tears. There is a road right next to this place.... they should warn cake decorators to never, ever, ever take this road! I've been doing this a long time now and I don't have a lot of disasters anymore but there were speed mountains on this road! The bad thing is, they were seriously deceiving. They are just a cement color so they don't look very big but once you go over them you realize that they just launched your car and all of your cakes into the air. I literally think everyone of the cakes actually lifted I half an inch into the air. It was the most terrifying feeling ever and I'm pretty sure I said some words that I'm glad no one else was in the car to hear. :) Luckily it was fixable and didn't look bad from the front but if anyone looks at the back I will cry. Thank you Laurel for being so kind about it! I hope your night was incredible! You looked beautiful as always!!

No comments: