Friday, April 9, 2010

Connelly wedding with University of Utah Groom's cake


Connelly wedding with University of Utah Groom's cake - I am so glad that Melissa sent me pictures of this one. In my hurry to get all this out to the car, I forgot my camera. This actually happens more than not with weddings because I have so much to remember and the cake is rarely completly assembled before I leave. Therefore, there are three or four cakes I have done that I do not have pictures of to this day because most people do not remember to send me the pictures. So I was thrilled to get an email from Melissa with the pictures attached. :) This one was chocolate vanilla twist with cream cheese filling on bottom, french vanilla with cream cheese filling for the middle and white with chocolate filling for the top.

No comments: