Monday, November 19, 2018

The Biggest Snowstorm

This is the second year I have participated in the Macy's Candy Windows tradition. This year the theme was Christmas Traditions and the first thing that came to mind was this. I remember watching this movie over and over again. A funny discussion came up because of this. I was designing Bumble and my sister said he used to scare her. I told her he was only mean because he had a toothache and once they pulled out his teeth, he was nice again. My other sister told me I was wrong, that they pulled his teeth out so he couldn't eat them. So we went back and watched that part and she was right! It must have scared me as a child too and so I just made up a story in my head that made him seem less scary. Funny thing is, after our internet search, I found that I was not the only one who came up with that same scenario. It is actually quite a common misconception. Funny how our brains work!





No comments: